This online service ("Service") is provided by all-the-analysts.com (ATA). By using the Service you accept these terms and conditions which apply to use of the Service, the materials it contains ("Materials") and third party content providers ("Contributor").
- ATA grants you a non-exclusive license to access and use the Materials for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes without the consent of ATA and/or the Contributor (see copyright notices).
- Content copyright against blogs, articles, opinion, papers, events and news releases belongs to the Contributor.
- ATA may contact users to make them aware of research or other relevant material.
- Database rights, design, and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to the Service and Materials belong to ATA (unless stated otherwise).
- ATA may at any time make alterations to or withdraw the Service or any part of it.
- ATA excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. ATA shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this the Service. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any questions relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us.
This website contains links to other websites owned by companies, users view such sites at their own risk. All-the-analysts.com is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such sites. To the full extent permissible by law all-the-analysts.com shall have no liability for any damage or loss (including, without limitation, financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business or any indirect or consequential loss), however it arises, resulting from the use of or inability to use this website or any material appearing on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the website or any such material.